Public Employment Services and
Welfare Reform at the Frontline
The Leave No One Behind conference was the first of a number of events organised as part of the ACA PES: A Collaborative Approach to building a Public Employment Service project, funded under the Irish Research Council’s COALESCE programme. The project focuses on a collaborative approach to building a national public employment service.
This day-long conference asked how public employment services and career guidance models could best meet the long-term needs of those most distant from the labour market. The conference was aimed at academics, employment services and career guidance practitioners, and policy makers interested in developing public employment and guidance models.
Links to Download the presenations on the day are available below:
- Sean O Rian Presentation Slides
- Nuala Whelan Presentation Slides
- Mary Murphy Presentation Slides
- Michael McGann Presentation Slides
- Mary Stokes Presentation Slides
- Karl Milne Presentation Slides
- Jean-Michel Bonvin Presentation Slides
- Camille Loftus Presentation Slides
- Brid O’Brien Presentation Slides
- Anne-Marie McGauran Presentation Slides
- Mary Murphy Closing remarks Slides
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under the Marie-Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement no. 841477.